The Southern Plain is a large area in the southern Forbidden Lands with a large number of white-tailed lizards. The area's shrine is located around the middle of the area in quadrant F7. Despite its name, the region contains quite a few rocky hills and cliffs.
Significant nearby areas
- The mountain range guarding the game's final area and colossus can be seen prominently here to the south.
- The Green Cape can be found to the east of the Plains.
- The Southwestern Cape can be found far to the west of the plains, beyond a series of empty canyons.
- Phalanx's desert is northwest of the Plains. The transition from the greenery of the Plains to the arid sands of the desert is surprisingly subtle.
- The northern Plains are rocky and often hard to traverse on horseback. There are quite a few white-tailed lizards among the terrain, however.