genDESIGN's mission is to "challenge creative limits and the possibilities of what game can be, both with The Last Guardian and beyond."
The Last Guardian development
genDESIGN´s main focus for The Last Guardian is on aesthetics, while also being responsible for level design direction, animation direction, art direction character design, concept art, narrative and storyboarding and research and development. SCE Japan Studio handles the technical side and implements the aesthetics.
Future projectsIn between the development gap of The Last Guardian, Fumito Ueda has been exploring various concepts. With The Last Guardian being the main focus, the concepts are on hold. After the release of The Last Guardian, Ueda will be able to explore these ideas a bit further.
-  - http://gendesign.co.jp/
-  - https://twitter.com/fumito_ueda/status/610639610616483840
-  - https://twitter.com/fumito_ueda/status/610639871070203905
-  - http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/trico/
-  - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCE_Japan_Studio
-  - https://twitter.com/fumito_ueda/status/610640027878461440
-  - http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/06/23/the-last-guardians-long-journey-an-interview-with-fumito-ueda.aspx